- Square Foot/Square Foots
- 40 onwards INR
The Sludge Dehydration Conveyor Belt are mostly used for diverse applications in different sectors. The different types of belts we offer in the market include Balanced Belts, Double Balanced belts, Duplex Belts, Gratex Belts, Compound Balanced Belts and many more which are available in every required size.
As we are counted amongst eminent manufacturers and suppliers of Decorative Conveyor Belt we make sure that they stand at par with the industrial quality standards. Our conveyor belts have an excellent tensile strength and durability. They find their application in glass, electronics, food and ceramics and allied industries. To meet with the requirements of all these industries they are available in different shapes and various sizes.
- Type: Wire Cloth
- Weave Style: Plain Weave
- Wire Diameter: 2.0mm to 6.0mm
- In glass & ceramics these belts are used for enamelling and annealing, firing decorating and for curing fibre glass.
- In electronics industries it is used for thick-film firing and drying of printed circuit boards.
- In metal working the belts are used for heat-treating, annealing, quenching and allied processes.
- In food processing industries these belts are used in baking, washing, dewatering, cooling, blanching, freezing, pasteurizing and many more.
Conveyor belts are developed from wire or metal strap in different shapes to form either a flexible or a flat weave. The size and thickness is generally as per specification provided by the client.
1- 30 mtr
300 mm to 1000 mm
2.0 mm-6.0 mm
- 1000 Per Week
- 2-7 Days
Post Box No. 41, Marudhar Industrial Estate, Tembhode Satpati Road, Vill: Alivali Palghar, Thane, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401404, India