- Square Foot/Square Foots
- 40 onwards INR
- Available in different materials and weaving patterns
- Highly suitable for the most demanding industries like construction, mining, cement, petrochemical and food processing
- These have got excellent consistency
- The mesh screens are bended by molding and hence posses high strength
- Adaptable to low as well as high temperatures
- Highly resistant to acids and chemicals
- Can bear heavy loads easily
- Material: high carbon steel / stainless steel
- Wire Diameter: 1-12 mm
Pre-crimped Weave Styles of Wire Cloth Weaving
The Pre-Crimped wire mesh we offer is made of wire dia with 6G to 18G. It is used for several applications like in the manufacturing of windows, counter shelves, veranda partitions and many more. Besides this, it has several industrial uses in coal mines for heavy screening & sieving.
In the pre-crimping process the wire is first crimped and formed in precision machines. The rotary dies used in their making help in the proper spacing of the wires and ensures that the wires lock strongly together at all the intersections. Then these pre-crimped wires are assembled together in custom designed screen assembly looms.
The extra crimps between the intersections of the wire mesh gives rigid and tight weave locking for light wires as well.
Pre-crimped wire cloth has accurate openings and thus, it is used mostly for vibrating screens and wherever sizing is critical.
- Accurate & Consistent
- Square & Rectangular
- Opening from 3 / 8" to 4" with wire Rods upto 20mm
- Made of stainless steel, high carbon high tensile, spring steel etc.
High carbon steel / stainless steel
10-50 per inch, 50-100 per inch, 0-10 per inch
up to 20mm
- 1000 Per Week
- 2-7 Days
Post Box No. 41, Marudhar Industrial Estate, Tembhode Satpati Road, Vill: Alivali Palghar, Thane, Palghar, Maharashtra, 401404, India